Dear Event Organiser / Service Provider
Knysna Oyster Festival dates : Friday, 26 June – Sunday, 5 July 2020.
1. Event / Restaurant / Activity application process :
The 2020 Knysna Oyster Festival (KOF) is less than 5 months away and we remind everyone who would like their offering to form part of the Festival Calendar to submit their event(s) : click here to download the application form, complete and email back to email@example.com as soon as possible.
The process will be as follows :
- Submit application
- Approval by KOF management committee
- Contract form to be signed
- Relevant permissions with Knysna Municipality to be adhered to : their contact is Noxolo Mcothama : Nmcothama@knysna.gov.za / 044 302 6586
- Regular engagement with Knysna Oyster Festival Coordinator / Committee(s) (currently through Visit Knysna : 044 382 5510 / Events@VisitKnysna.co.za )
- Promotion of your event / activity by you and the Knysna Oyster Festival committee and Visit Knysna : festival logo may be used.
This application process is for all events, restaurants (specials) and activities (specials) that will have an offering pertaining to the KOF week.
Please be sure to share this information with anyone or organisation that may be interested.
Currently, please direct any queries as well as completed forms to Keagon on firstname.lastname@example.org / 044 382 5510
2. Knysna Oyster Festival Event Coordinator – contract :
Please click here to view the contract position advert for an Event Coordinator for the Knysna Oyster Festival. If you are applying, please be sure to check that you qualify against all the criteria before submitting your application. Applications must be sent directly to GM@VisitKnysna.co.za. Closing date for applications is 12h00 on Thursday, 13 February 2020.
3. Activity opportunity :
The Knysna Cycle Tour and Knysna Forest Marathon will host their registration and activities on their respective weekends on the Knysna High School (KHS) sports field. Should anyone be interested in hosting activities and / or stalls there, please liaise directly with Wayne Kidd of the Knysna Forest Marathon on WaynePKidd@gmail.com .
Should your offering be relevant for the cycle weekend only (first weekend), please communicate then with Emma@SpeedFestival.co.za .
044 382 5510