The contractor will be working on the right-hand side between Anland Street and Aspelling Street to replace the asphalt layer that has failed testing. There will be road closures and a stop/go in place.
- Caledon Street is still a construction site. Please exercise care and caution during this time.
- Please respect the road signs that are put in place for the safety of all road users.
- The contractor has experienced vandalism of his signage in the past. Should you witness vandalism of any kind, please contact us so that we can take the necessary action.
- We urge residents and business owners to please proceed with caution during the roadworks.
- Please note that the roadworks are weather dependant.
Your continued support and patience is appreciated during this time.
Please send all concerns, comments and suggestions to the following e-mail address or phone number: firstname.lastname@example.org; 082 305 5097