With 2 newly launched blue grade Torpedo races there’s now a SwimRun for everyone! Torpedo Moon is our newest race up in Joburg/Pretoria and Torpedo Flow provides an easy alternative to Wild (the badest Torpedo of them all) in Wilderness.
Get into the flow of this exciting new sport.
- Choose your SwimRun event options on Friday, Saturday or go for both
- Torpedo Prologue – 13 September, Friday Evening
- Torpedo Flow – 14 September, Saturday Morning
- Both routes swim and run around the beautiful South African National Parks Ebb and Flow camp
- The Torpedo Flow and Prologue are both graded Blue events – individual only and wetsuit optional
- Enjoy the experience of Torpedo SwimRun in this iconic Wilderness
- Minimum entry age is 14 years (see our T&C for details)
Torpedo’s highest-rated race of 2018 has an early entry incentive which is running low. Sign up now and receive your Torpedo branded Thule backpack.
Wilderness trails connect two black rivers, and feature:
- A highly technical Swamble down the Kaaimans
- The 36m high train bridge crossing of the tidal estuary
- National parks run on the Kingfisher trail through Fairy Knowe
- A doubleheader of the longest run onto the longest swim at Island Lake
- A final swim up to the Serpentine River
- Rest and relax at the Ebb-and-Flow riverside camp
- Minimum entry age is 16 years (see our T&C for details)
Torpedo Cape 2nd Wave Entries Closed
The good news is that we are in final negotiations to extend our City of Cape Town and South African National Parks permit to 500 athletes. Ready yourself for the last entry wave – opening August.