Featuring Michele Eray, Chantel Nienaber, Bruce Fordyce, & Chad Ho
What is it about? The Twitter Chat is a chance to engage with some of the celebrity and Olympian athletes who support the #Plett #Ocean Challenge, the annual Sabrina Love Foundation fundraiser which will raise nearly R1-million for kids with special needs in Plettenberg Bay from 29-30 December 2013.
How does it work? The moderator will kick the chat off with introductions. Our Athletic Panel will answer a series of questions. Anyone on Twitter may participate in the conversation by posting their own questions and comments.
Who should I follow? Follow the official hashtags #Plett #OceanChallenge and the moderator @SabrinaLoveFoun, plus:
@FitnessMag @Discovery_SA @GoMulti @PlettTourism
@BruceFordyceRun @Mich_Eray @Swima_ChadHo @ChantelNienaber
Schedule & Questions
These are the questions that will be posed by @SabrinaLoveFoun – use them as a starting point to think about what you might like to ask.
19h00: Introductions by @SabrinaLoveFoun
19h05: Q1 Tell us about your training regime #Plett #OceanChallenge
19h25: Q3 What training advice can you offer for #Plett #OceanChallenge?
19h35: Q4 How do you keep yourself motivated? #Plett #OceanChallenge
19h45: Q5 Music is a great motivator- what do you listen to while training? #Plett #OceanChallenge
19h55: Conclusions by @SabrinaLoveFoun
How can I participate? Follow the steps below:
- Log in to Twitter any time from 7–8 p.m (GMT+2) on Wednesday, 27th November
- Be sure to follow the chat host: @SabrinaLoveFoun
- Make sure to use the hashtags #Plett #OceanChallenge whenever you tweet
- To keep up with the chat in real time, head over to http://tweetchat.com/room/oceanchallenge (you’ll need to authenticate Twitter to be able to tweet right from TweetChat.)
- If you have a question for a particular athlete, simply “mention” them in your Tweet so they know
- The moderator and co-hosts will post questions, but feel free to contribute your own questions / answers too
Share the Love – please support @SabrinaLoveFoun with retweets and help us get the word out about #OceanChallenge.