Dear Tourism Partners,
As 2019 is fast approaching and the season is on our doorstep, planning has started for the strategic marketing of the Greater Knysna area to the world. We have identified certain markets and would like to have your opinion which one or more interests you and which ones in your opinion would benefit the Greater Knysna area as a whole:
- The Netherlands market – Particularly participation at the Vakantiebeurs that takes place in January 2019.
- The Indian market – keeping the SAT Indian Roadshow taking place in February in mind.
- The German market – ITB (March) being a good example of trade and consumer communication considering that this is one of our biggest markets.
Moving into the local space:
- World Travel Market Africa – Cape Town in April – An ideal opportunity to meet tour operators from around the world to market your product.
- Indaba – Durban: taking place in May. Supported by South African Tourism who bring their country managers to South Africa with groups from their countries as well as the opportunity to interact with tour operators from all over the world.
This list covers most of the shows for the first 6 months of the year and although we realize that time is not on our side, what we cannot achieve this year will be considered timeously for next year.
Please also advise if you would be interested to participate in any of these shows together with Visit Knysna at Vakantiebeurs and WTM negotiations are presently taking place.
We look forward to hear from you all so please contact Marcia Holm on email@example.com or call 044 382 5510 or 082 421 1712.