Empower yourself with information – For a Better U
Join NMMU at any of our information evenings in your immediate area during July and empower yourself to make well-informed decisions about your future studies and career.
Where and when?
• George: NMMU George Campus, Saasveld, Lecture Theatre: Tuesday, 19 July, 18:00
• Knysna: Masifunde Hall, Knysna Library: Wednesday 20 July, 18:00
• Oudtshoorn: at the South Cape College, Thursday, 21 July, 18:00
• Mossel Bay: Point High School Club House, Tuesday, 26 July, 18:00
• Riversdale: Langenhoven High School Club House, Wednesday, 27 July, 18:00
Who should attend?
Grade 12 learners, parents, guardians, educators and other interested individuals are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to find out more about the possibility of studying at NMMU, be it in George or any of its five other campuses in Port Elizabeth.
Senior professional staff and academics will be present to answer specific questions on study options, course content, career options, admission requirements, application procedures, financial assistance, accommodation and other services available to students.
What do we offer at NMMU George Campus?
George Campus offers a variety of qualifications – diplomas and degrees – in natural resource management, education and business science:
● Agricultural Management ● Forestry ● Game Ranch Management ● Management ● Marketing ● Nature Conservation ●Tourism Management ● Wood Technology
A diploma (normally three years) can be followed by a fourth year of study to obtain a BTech degree.
● BEd (Further Education & Training) Mathematics/Economics & Management Sciences ● BCom (Accounting for Chartered Accountants) ● BCom General Accounting ● BCom (General) with curriculums in either Business Management or Economics
First closing date for applications to study at NMMU next year: 1 August 2011